Sunday, June 8, 2008

Piano

I got borred, so I decided to make annother post.

I have been taking piano for a while, and I've been learning pretty advanced stuff. Lots of people that take the same teacher have quit early, saying piano is waaaaaaaay to hard. Hello????? Look at what advanced things my friend and I have been taking? I'm still going, and I am doing hard stuff. I mean Hard stuff. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLES?!?! Gosh!

Annyway....................

I can't think of annything else to say, so,

See Yah!

6 comments:

**MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ROX MY SOX** said...

Hi. My blog address is:

theforestofmagic.blogspot.com

~Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey, Floop Bloop! Sarah told me about UR blog, and apperently she and I are the only visitors. My blog address is:

stuffblahstuffblah.blogspot.com

From Chellie
PS: Do U know if anyone else in our class has a blog?

Fireball said...

No, I don't think any1 else has a blog in R class.

Fireboy

PS: besides my relatives, U 2 probably are the only ones who visit my blog.

Fireboy said...

opps, that was supposed 2 B me!

Anonymous said...

Well, Fireboy, feel free to vist Luna's site and mine. On my blog, there's this poll on the top of the page that's kinda hard to chose the answer.
See ya dude!
~Chellie
PS: Don't worry about visitors, I told a lot of people about all our blogs, so you'll most likely get more people here by the time U read this! Chow for now!

Anonymous said...

Hey fireboy, what did you chose for the would-ya-rather question on my other blog? Beaten up by Alex Rider, or kiss your crush? And why didn't you chose licking peanut butter off the hobo? HOBOS ROCK!!! I'm willing to lick peanut butter off a hobo!